1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

I just got spanked by a jaguar

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by R1 Chickie, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Les

Les British Superbike +

Better than getting beat by a Puma.

Biscuit and Sporty1200 like this.
  2. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

I have a Stobe Light that Flashes at 12000 RPM You can miss it But i Dont Really Use Clutch on Up Change .. some imes also on Downchange ;)

3. niki

niki Off Roader +

did you mean you got spanked by a mondeo with a jag badge the shame of it

4. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

In the grand scheme of things does it really matter? If it was the type R then the big old saloon one will hit 60 in 4.7 seconds and is limited to 155mph so quite a car to contend with.

5. big mark

big mark Guest

i had a 2003 xjr,v8 super charged 450 bhp 0-60 about 4 seconds.a car that big shouldnt go like it did.active suspension,traction control makes a bad driver look good. getting spanke by one isnt anything to be ashamed of.

Roadwart likes this.
  6. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

I should think so, a Busa would quite happily muller a poxy scuby shitter.....knob ends and boys cars......along with plod!

7. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

Doesnt always have to have a decent driver as any retarded mong can floor a tin box........Trouble is there are so many wanna be Jenson wasters out there with no savvy......Had some of that with a wanker from Sussex way in a Ferrarri which got very very hot!!!! Lost my fucking Busa coz of that bastard, so maybe you did the best thing there......Still got an eye out for him tho.......:mad:

8. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I know Dave hence the second sentence ;)

HAYABUSADAVE likes this.
  9. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Did you have an accident Dave? :eek: