1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Am I lazy for requesting this?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Jim, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

How about a little button/tab at the bottom of every page that allows you to return to the top without having to scroll all the way back up again? Know what I mean?:mrun:

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

:mstckl:yes your lazy but it's a bloody good idea. would it look similar to the little word saying top in the very bottom right hand corner ??????

Hanna likes this.
  3. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

BUGGER!

4. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Could we make the little word that says 'Top' in the bottom corner a bit larger and and have it read something like 'Click here to return to the top of the page'. I'm just thinking of some of our users who may not be as eagle eyed or clued up as the rest of us! :whistle:

5. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

:hah::hah::hah:

6. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

That better Jim?

If its not showing any different, press CTRL+F5 to do a "hard refresh".

7. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Good Idear Jim But i do fo the Refress thing - i set the Refresh thing to my Side button on my mouse that helps loads

8. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I have to admit, I don`t use the top button as I rarely need to go to the top of the thread I`ve just read. I use the buttons on the bottom left & go to the area (in this case "site feedback") to read the next thread.

I have made the text a bit bigger & changed the wording to "Top of page" so it`s a bit easier to find :)

9. mousematt

mousematt Commuter 500 +

I never noticed the links at the bottom of the page... I always scrolled up to use the 'Back Sections' links at the top... :lol2: