1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Monthly Meet, Wednesday 4th October?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Stars and Stripes, Oct 3, 2017.

1. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Yeah a pleasant evening out and no washing up to do:)

I didn't get home in time to get the bike out so only 3 bikes tonight. which is a shame as the moon is bright.

Panel Man likes this.
  2. Orbea

Orbea Off Roader +

Hi all. Good to meet you all. Thanks for making me welcome and for hanging on a bit for me. Had a much better and smoother ride going back. As blackhornet said, there was quite a bright moon which I think helped. Great to meet you all. Cheers all!

3. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Hats off to Orbea and a gold star for the furthest travelled (and on a bike) well done and nice to meet you :thumbsup:

4. Orbea

Orbea Off Roader +

Ahhhh...Thanks matey! I have to say that pint of Harveys Bitter slipped down very nicely so it was almost worth the trip for a decent pint. But of course meeting up with everyone and being able to put a few more faces to a few more names on here was great.

5. Carl Berg

Carl Berg Sport Tourer +

Apologies for missing the meeting. By the time I left work it was far too late to be heading south.

Xmas get together sounds good :)

BlackHornet likes this.