1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Jul 8, 2012] Swiss Alps 2012 (Jungfrau)

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by Sporty1200, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Hi all, Thanks for attending, Just to confirm what was discussed....

The dates identified are 8th - 13th. Arriving on the 8th and last overnight will be the 13th. The ''base camp'' in which to look for Hotels/campsites will be the ,Jungfrau Region It will be impossible for us all to book 1 hotel. Last year we were separated but met up for meals, rides, drunkenness etc. Rooms are thin on the ground now, so my advice is start looking, booking now. Booking.com is the site i use..

As said before individuals circumstances may change, this is unavoidable. Everyone will be responsible for themselves, their bike, insurances hotel bookings and financial arrangements etc. The only essential criteria is that people respect the needs of others and think as team players for the benefit of the group when with the group. people are free to do there own thing regarding dates, length of stay, ride outs, visits etc.

My role will be to facilitate, centralise/distribute info, so we all know where and when events happen. I will also help people plan as much as possible and ultimately make decisions which i will attempt to do for the benefit of the whole group and holliday. We had a fantastic trip this year i hope all that come next year enjoy the trip as much.
    regards
    Kevin - Sporty1200 [​IMG]

2. Sporty1200

Hotel Booked in Grindelwald
    Sporty1200
    Gazza1
    Russell
    MikyG
    Patrick
    JimG

3. Kevin Taylor

Kevin Taylor Off Roader +

Booked in at Hotel Gletschergarten, Grindelwald.
    1220241.jpg

Sod the expense!! Just hope we can sell the bloody house now or :red:

Sporty1200 likes this.
  4. Sporty1200

Hotel Booked in Grindelwald
    Sporty1200
    Gazza1
    Russell
    MikyG
    Patrick
    JimG