1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Aug 31, 2011] (Sept 9th / Sept 11th) Ace Cafe Reunion / Brighton Burn Up. (Ace Cafe London)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by HAYABUSADAVE, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Kevin Taylor

Kevin Taylor Off Roader +

May well be in Brighton Sunday weather permitting as having next Sunday off is the deal struck with the guv for covering today.:)

2. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

Thanks Alan!

3. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Nothing but :respekt: from me for speaking your mind Tanya.. Personaly id rather that, than sit on the fence diplomacy, which gets no-one anywhere, s l o o o w l y... :thumbsup:

4. MonsterBass

MonsterBass Learner

I'm up for Sunday if the weather's ok.
    Not been there for years.

5. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

There's a few of us from Hastings going on Sunday. Once I know time and place of departure I'll put it up on the site in case anyone wants to keep us company :D

6. lammyR6

Ps we could hopefully get to Wessons for 10.30 so may see you there. Will confirm on Friday.

7. lammyR6

You could join us if we decide to head for Wesson's. I can at least get you that far without getting lost lol!

8. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Hi Sara-Gaz, there is a ''sticky thread'' with a link to a map of the ''cafe's n meeting points'' in the general rideout section at the top.

Roadwart likes this.
  9. lammyR6

There are two threads running so will post on both lol. Plan is to leave Hastings around 9am (unless weather deteriorates) and head to Roedean and the cafe on the hill. Taking into account fuelling up etc will probably get there 10.30-11ish. From there on to Madeira Drive. Maybe see some of you there :)