1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Sep 1, 2011] Pootle around the Marsh this afternoon/early evening. (Romney Marsh)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by megawatt, Sep 1, 2011.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Got a new rear tyre to scrub in. Gonna have a pootle this afternoon/early evening. Anybody else out n about???

2. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Got a new pair of tyres, not out though :(

3. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

no go i'm afraid Alan...have fun scrubbing :)

4. mousematt

mousematt Commuter 500 +

Sounds good Alan... Nice day for it... I wouldn't be able to get down to you before 8 tho...:( Have a good one :thumbsup:

5. megawatt

OK people , just me n Helrazzer after 1430 so far!!!

6. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Sorry, would love to but knee is forked right now. Instead I'm having a sulk... and heading down to the x-ray department for them to go take pictures of said knee. :stomp:

7. LATE

LATE Street Fighter +

what route, you got planned, i'm out at 2, but not near those marsh roads ;)

8. megawatt

Sorry , about your knee Hanna. I know a bit a bout sore knees!!! Had to change plans.Helrazzer now expected about 1630 at my place. May head to Folkstone to see Nutty Tart and then back to Marsh for a blat and some dinner?

9. MonsterBass

MonsterBass Learner

Wouldn't mind getting out. Coming from Ashford so could meet you at Rye at 5?

10. megawatt

Sounds good mate, or come to my place now . Tn316pg, no. 16. ?

11. MonsterBass

MonsterBass Learner

Just got home. Leavin for Rye. Be there 5.10

12. megawatt

Ok mate , I,m in Rye now.

13. megawatt

Got back 1/2 hour ago. Just me n Andrew in the end!!! Did the Camber and Ivychurch roads and a secret road from Ivychurch to Newchurch, loadsa bends!!! Did the B road from Bilsington to Port Lympne , then the A20 to Nutty Tart's place in Folkestone. Needed to measure summat on her very nice Fireblade!!! Left there and it was A20 all the way to Ashford, waved Andrew off and did the Hamstreet/Tenterden and A28 home. Think the tyres scrubbed in now!!!

mousematt likes this.
  14. Spin

Spin Street Fighter +

That'll be Newchurch Lane ;) Used to use that for DAS training!

15. MonsterBass

MonsterBass Learner

Cheers Alan. Now know some new bendy roads I didn't know where there.