1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Attemped Bike Jacking In Lewes

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by BlackHornet, Apr 29, 2019.

1. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

[​IMG]
    Elliot O'Dwyerto Brighton People
    12 mins
    You may have seen a motorbike similar to the one pictured speeding around the Lewes road area this afternoon.

They originally spotted me on my motorbike near the joker on London road and chased me a significant distance while trying to get my keys.

The riders were 2 up on a yellow Kawasaki like the one below, it might have been stolen from the area recently as I find it hard to believe theyd attempt this on their own bike.

Luckily I escaped but they tried to push me off and get my keys. Didn’t get a reg plate as they didn’t have one, but they were riding what I think was a yellow Kawasaki ZX7, maybe early 2000’s, which I believe was stolen. They were wearing grey tracksuits, dark coloured helmets and had no issue jumping red lights, speeding into oncoming traffic etc etc, very dangerous.

If anyone has seen these two scrotes driving around Brighton let me know. You can spot them because they’ll be in tracksuits, two on the same bike looking for more bikes to rob. It’s a sad state of affairs when I can’t even ride my motorcycle to the shops without fear of being attacked.

Police are aware but as usual with situations like these there’s not a lot they can do (they've already closed the case). I can only apologise to those I caused danger to by speeding away from them in the chase that lasted around 10 minutes, but obviously I was quite scared.

2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter