1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

events calender

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by ramrider, Sep 6, 2011.

1. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

the event's calender seem's to have gone a bit pete tong

2. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I noticed mate. any more than 2 events in a day & it seems to fall over. There is an update which I`ve been putting off installing as we`ll lose all our existing events but it seems I`m going to have to bite the bullet & do it anyway.

3. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

I cant seem to even put in an event, I can fill in all the other stuff but cant enter a date :-S

4. Roadwart

Click in the start box & the little calendar thing will pop up Tanya. Just checked it & it is working. :thumbsup:

5. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

hmmm, maybe its because the FSA is so unsophisticated, we are still using IE6!

6. Roadwart

That could be the problem. If you have problems when you get home, give me a shout & I`ll have a gander.

EDIT:

Just checked it in chrome & IE8 & its working fine in both of those hunni.

7. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

That s would of been my reply to ...lol