1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Random Quotes

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Roadwart, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

As you may have noticed, I`ve added a random quote to the main forum page. If you have any Bike related quotes you would like added, post them in here & I`ll stick then in.

Phatboyslimming likes this.
  2. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
    Alexei Sayle

3. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

That's all the motorcycle is, a system of concepts worked out in steel. ~Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the bed. ~Author Unknown

When you're riding lead, don't spit

If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be

4. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Im loving these!

If you want, you could add some trivia into the mix. Did you know T.E. Lawrence died in a motorcycle accident? Did you know that the inventor of the vulcanised rubber that is used to make tyres died a pauper? Slow day ;)

5. Roadwart

If its general trivia you wanted I have oodles of them but we may start up a weekly quiz if enough people want one so we should save the trivia for that really.

6. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

I like the quotes.

7. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Keep your bike in good repair: motorcycle boots are not comfortable for walking

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death

On those certain occasions I have been known to utter those immortal words..."OH SHI..."

If your going to get off Stop First!

8. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Ride it 'till the wheels fall off! (or it catches fire and explodes underneath you...)

9. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

I may be stuck at the same lights as the car that was behind me but I had a lot more fun getting here

Roadwart likes this.
  10. Roadwart

I like that on Tanya. I`ll add it in when I get home :thumbsup:

11. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Speed's just a question of money. How fast can you afford to go?

12. Roadwart

Keep `em coming peoples :thumbsup:

13. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

"The fewer wheels on the road, the better." (Said he, who's never done an intentional wheelie)!