1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Oct 2, 2011] general ride sunday 2nd? (Hastings -)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by coxy, Sep 29, 2011.

1. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

weather permitting was thinking of going out on the bike this sunday if anyones up for it?? no route planed just see where we end up :whistle:

2. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Sounds good to me...

3. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Could be up for something...how about going West as that will be where I am coming from and Tom and Hanna will no doubt be in Lewes.

Hanna likes this.
  4. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

sounds good to me meeting up with blade rr6 (matt) and he lives in eastbourne so could work out well :disco:

5. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Might be up for this :thumbsup:, am working Sat so will have to see if they still need me on Sunday.

coxy likes this.
  6. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Am up for this if we can agree somewhere to head for and get a decent ride out of it.

7. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

I don't really know any good areas down this way as not been down here long but happy if anyone wants to take the lead or suggest somewhere. I'll just ve happy to be out on the bike :)

8. Micky

Micky Commuter 500 +

think i can tag along on this one dont think i have any plans for sunday and better make the most of this weather while its here.

9. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

Sorted:thumbsup: lets see who is available and sort out meeting points etc 2morrow or Sat:)

coxy likes this.
  10. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

JimG likes this.
  11. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

ooh, I love the section on the circle bit, its a great road as long as there is not a lot of traffic, great pub along that way that I blimmin cant remember the name of! But the A272....police love that road. Its where I got my points and so have a few others x

12. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

I can't make the ride, but a much nicer road is if you proceed west from Uckfield, go to North Chailey turn left, drop down...just outside Lewes there is a right turn to Plumpton. Take that road to Keymer, Hurstpierpoint then Henfield. Drop down again towards Upper Beeding...then head towards Steyning, Washington then Pulborough and then to Petworth. Much more fun that the A272...and less rozzers !!

13. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Russell, if you are going to do this ride, you should stay down in Brighton for Saturday night :)

14. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Excellent - but take out life insurance before considering reducing it!!! It's got the good bits of a ride we did before, but removes the boring bits which also involved lunch at a closed cafe :whistle: :oops:

15. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

How about we meet at the Uckfield petrol station ready to leave at 11:30am...that way we can get to the pub at lunch time :)

JimG likes this.
  16. DAVE B

DAVE B British Superbike +

Me and Lisa are in but I think we need to include bury hill as jim g hasn't been yet

JimG likes this.
  17. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

I am happy to leave Bury for another day as it would mean missing the wibbly wobbly bits on the A285 at Duncton, but thanks for the thought :vesp:

18. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

im happy to meet at uckfield at 11.30 if everyone else is then see which way were heading:) who is defo coming ? and is there anyone in bexhill or hastings who wants to meet up then ride to uckfield?

19. Micky

Micky Commuter 500 +

Hi m8 ive kept tomorrow free can meet up at a station in Hastings nd ride up together. Need to fill up
    Anyway. Esso on the a21 by Sainsbury is my nearest.

coxy likes this.
  20. DAVE B

DAVE B British Superbike +

so whats going on then just need to know when and where:thumbsup: