1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Oct 2, 2011] general ride sunday 2nd? (Hastings -)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by coxy, Sep 29, 2011.

1. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

im up for the ride out not so sure about the swinging thing

2. Micky

Micky Commuter 500 +

Sorry guys I'm going to pull out, have trapped a nerve in my neck ands it's quite painful have a good day guys beautiful weather.

If anyone has coxy mob I'd be grateful if someone could notify him so he's not hanging waiting for me.

3. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Oh shite Micky that's awful. I get that occasionally in my back so can truly sympathise. Hope it sorts itself out quickly.

4. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

no worries buddy hope u recover soon :)

5. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Thanks Coxy and a respectable start time too. :thumbsup:

coxy likes this.
  6. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

I'll be leaving soon, trying a 'B' road route to the garage, so I might get lost :D, don't leave without meeeee! :giggle:

coxy likes this.
  7. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

sorry guys and girls after we got pulled we got lost trying to catch up so ended up coming back :cry: was good to see you all and hope to get back out after ive improved my observation skills :whistle:

8. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

any points or just a telling off?

9. Micky

Micky Commuter 500 +

Oh dear ! Just you got tugged or a few of you?
    On the a272?

10. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

3 points and £60 fine :red: i didnt have anyone's phone number so couldn't call them for directions to where they were going as they had passed me, ive just saved a few numbers for next time tho :(

11. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

just me and my uncle mate some cracking roads tho :sneaky: think it was the a272 not 100% tho

12. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Hey Coxy, we were only just up the road in a small pub on the right, I did walk back down to the main road and sit on a wall for a while to keep an eye out, but wasn't sure if you were still held up by the copper or had already gone past. :thumbsdown:

No-one had your number either - PM it to me dude!

It was the A272, after the pub I headed home with a few others as the light would be gone if I'd done the full run (tinted visor)

Was nice to see some new faces and catch up with the regulars, catch some of you at Blueboys on Wed! :D

13. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Great lil blat today, soz for you and Terry Coxy, :thumbsdown: I think i was really lucky, they must have heard me coming but they just caught my eye as i was about to overtake a car so i hit the brakes, i guess they were then lying in wait. Where they using a gun or did they follow you?

14. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

had a good day only downside hearing coxy and terry being nicked

15. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

no he didn't have a gun mate he done me for over taking on double whites he did say in his own words "its his fav spot for catching bikers out" ive got your number for next time buddy was good to meet everyone :thumbsup:

16. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Coming along that stretch of road I was tempting to cross those white lines to overtake a couple of bikes I'd caught up with...but I decided not to and slow down instead, and then I saw you with the copper around the corner! :eek: I think if the road had been clear, and had you not been tugged I think I might well have been! :thumbsdown:

Got too be super careful on that A272!

17. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Thanks Coxy for organising the ride - was great fun until your 'inconvenience'. Thanks Russell for the route and was good to meet Emma. We had a good run home via Pulborough and Storrington, although quite a lot of cars to negotiate. Thanks to Kev for the coffee (sorry about your neighbour!), thanks to my elderly mum for another cup of coffee, thanks to wife for another cup of coffee.............

And thanks everyone for not smiling in the photo. I thought I'd catch you unaware and look what happens!

IMG00064-20111002-1420.jpg IMG00067-20111002-1422.jpg

18. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

ill defo be more careful if i go on that road again :rofl:

19. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Was good to see everybody, shame about you chaps being pulled...was good to do part of the circle with Jim, Kev and Paul, would be good to complete it another time.

coxy likes this.
  20. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Can't find the lead to my camera to get the pictures I took off! :cry: