1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Oct 2, 2011] Riding out in Kent area anyone? (Kent area)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Jim, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

I am venturing out with my little boy on the back for his first 'real' day out on the bike on Sunday, anyone about at any of the usual local spots in Kent? Wont looning around too much for obvious reasons but it's always nice to have a cuppa and a chat at some point in the rideout, Charlie doesn't do Tea and conversation is limited to Star Wars and Ben 10 mainly :) so it's be nice to catch up with some of you if you're around?

coxy likes this.
  2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Working all weekend mate, but I'm off for 5 days starting Tuesday afternoon if you can escape?

3. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

That's a possibility, depending on work which can gat thrown at me short notice at the moment. but supposedly about all week! Watch this space.

4. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Will do. Will pm my number.

5. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

OKEE DOKEE!:)