1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Anyone recognize this bike

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Darkzy, Oct 1, 2011.

1. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

:sfight: :p . Yes one of my bikes is in the garage, and no ive never owned a peugot.. being a french car wouldnt touch it with a bargepole :p ...

2. RetryRider

RetryRider Commuter 500 +

Hey don't knock em. Had a 206 before my current car and still the best one I had, although not had many to compare :whistle:

3. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Chill pill..............I can't talk.....I own a Ford ffs! However, the bikes rule the garage. Car can rough it. Hippy riding youngster :)

4. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Awwwwww

5. deano81

hmmm ive repaired quite a few for family and friends... mostly headgaskets and wiring issues.... Although i must admit, my brothers 306 was probably the easiest engine to replace the headgasket on ive probably done ... it was however just a 1.4 8v so not much to remove from the engine first

6. deano81

:p was only playing lol ... nothing wrong with fords... Fix Or Repair Daily lol... missus has a focus works fine... well apart from the wheel bearing that needs doing and some suspension bits.... :rolleyes:

7. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Ha Ha! I met the owner of this Transformers Street fighter in Tescos car park (jct 10 end of Ashford) night before last, he was with his Girl friend, nice young couple barely 20 I would say and this is his only form of transport throughtout the year! I told him about SEC and said I thought I'd seen a pic of his bike on here, apparently it is work in progress, he reminded me of me 20 years ago, good to meet a young, old skool biker definately an AWOL candidate (go on ask me what I'm on about). :)

Hanna likes this.
  8. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Lets just hope he turns into someone like you in 20 years then Jim... although, hopefully a little less ugly :lol:

9. viking killer

viking killer Street Fighter +

AWOL......a way of life :MC:

10. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Not quite mate, my favourite mag of the 90's "Alternative Way of Life" :chppr:

11. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

No, B Kings are shite......:poop:

Transformer motif on tank....How old is the rider..... 8??????