1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Oct 4, 2011] Rideouts this week (Rye, East Sussex)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by megawatt, Oct 3, 2011.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Finish nights Tuesday lunchtime, anybody out tomorrow afternoon /early evening??? Meet in Rye or my place in Northiam about 1400 ???

2. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

will see how my day goes with jobs etc but might be free.

3. megawatt

Good man.

4. Kevin Taylor

Kevin Taylor Off Roader +

Will be inthe area on the test ride with the rocket til about 4pm hopefully

5. megawatt

You have my number mate. I'll be heading to Rye for about 1400. Gimme a bell and we'll meet up?

6. deano81

hey fella, looks like gonna be busy with work, got a laptop to strip down and a graphics card to cook . have a good ride

7. megawatt

cheers mate, have fun!

8. deano81

lol very doubtful, but hey it pays the bills. hoping to have the day free tomoro but sods law will prob put a damper on that

9. megawatt

Just got in from a quick 2 hour blat around the Marsh, met Kev and his mate in Rye and then Sharons hubby, Guy? turned up with his mates. Needed to pump my tyres up after my trackday and then managed another pootle. Look forward to seeing most of you tomorrow at BBs?

10. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Shaoron's hubby = Paul lol (or Wads). Love the fact that the map shows us being in the States. Long way to go for a rideout tee hee!