1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Oct 14, 2011] Rideout Friday 14th afternoon (TN316PG)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by megawatt, Oct 11, 2011.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Gimme a text when yer close Matt n we can meet somewhere if not at mine? be nice to ride with you Dean

2. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

many thanks fella but i have a fully stocked percussive engineering session should the need arise ;) :lol2:

3. megawatt

Gimme a bell if I can pick up pc dean?

4. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

Alan my old mobile busted so ive lost all my numbers can you pm your number ta:thumbsup:

5. Les

Les British Superbike +

I'll dig out the Tomtom.

6. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Just a little note to anyone who's riding - if you've got a video camera that you can secure to your bike, can you charge it up and bring it this afternoon? I'm gonna bring mine and fancied doing some editing with different angles / perspectives etc.

7. megawatt

Got my phone, will stand on some corners n video you hanging off yer bike?

8. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Ha ha yeah, could be a laugh! I'll bring a camera or two anyway.

9. megawatt

Some lovely, fast, bendy, quiet roads down here mate. Lovely , dry, n sunny today.

Finchy likes this.
  10. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

well,back home :D . not that it was far , nice little blat back along past appledore back home. hope you guys get home alrite and nice meeting finchy, good to see you again les :thumbsup: and cheers to alan for the route :10:
    nice little ride today, couldnt think of a better way to start my weekend :D . Now im gonna cook dinner for the wife and littlun, chill out and have a drink :rubhands:

Finchy likes this.
  11. megawatt

Nice one Dean, nice riding with you at last and Les again. Great to meet Finchy and hope you enjoyed the route and wasn't frustrated by the pace??? Pix to follow. Will get some of you next time Jay!:)

Finchy likes this.
  12. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

Well thats thats me just in from work:bhead: sorry i couldnt make it:( hope you all had a good ride:thumbsup:

13. megawatt

Missed you, again, Matt:cry::cry::cry:

14. Les

Les British Superbike +

Thanks to Alan for the brew, route & reasonable pace :) & Jay & Deano for their good company, altogether...an enjoyable afternoon.

15. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Thanks to Alan for being a brilliant tour guide! Some great roads, matched only by your riding prowess - most impressed! Nice pace, especially since all of the roads were new to me (well, most to of us too). Also great to meet Les & Dean... two more top riders! Looking forward to next time.

16. megawatt

Thanks Jay, cheque,s in the post.

17. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Just been going through the pics. They aren't very clear, so I probably set the camera up wrong. Still, PM me your email address and I'll pop them over.