1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

a new lid

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by ramrider, Jul 17, 2011.

1. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

what are people view's on buy a lid from ebay

2. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Jam Jar lid i take it mate ....................lol

Brought 2 Before mate but always been Brand new - Very good Prices but need to check your size mate a AGV SHOEI & ARAI all come up diffrent For fitting i Prefer AGV & ARAI but find my ARAI quite noisy ,,,,, But i would wait to brands if you could saved over £100 on mine there if you Remember - also if you can wait come up to NEC bike show with me mate - Got £120 of My Arai there & Dawn Shoei was far cheaper up there and they were both Current Stock !!!

3. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

i got my lid off ebay went to the shop first to get the size right then brought it off ebay as yoda says alot cheaper and was perfect on arrival

4. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

I save £49 on my last one. Tried in on at "Grabbers" and bought from Ebay

5. GixxerChick

GixxerChick 125 +

Yeap i gor my new arai from ebay as well...all good for me :)

6. SlackPL

SlackPL Moped +

7. Kevin Taylor

Kevin Taylor Off Roader +

All four lids I have bought have come from ebay stores Ghost bikes and busters.

8. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

I bought my Arai off ebay, from the US. Shipped here in a few days and still saved over £200. Mind you I bought a small shell and put a thin liner in it, making it a medium so that helped.