1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Oct 23, 2011] ride out Sunday 23rd Oct (a21?)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by coxy, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Still not sure I saw that rightly, I mean it 'looked' like he was polishing it but it can't be what was actually going on... Can it?

2. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Suppose he could of been trying to warm his shirt up by rubbing it on the bike?

3. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

thanks for a good rideout dave was good to meet some new faces hope to see you all out again soon :thumbsup:

4. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

home at 5.50 ache like fook but a good day thanks for showing us some of essex dave and good to see everyone:)

5. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

been home tens minutes, took a rest stop for a couple of hours after Hanna witnessed a rta with a deer and a couple of old dears :thumbsdown: still she tested her breaks fully and can confirm they work fooking well :eek:

good ride out on the roads of Essex and not a bad bit on lunch :eat:

6. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Good to see folks today and special thanks to Jim and Coxy for keeping an eye on me after my news... and to Tom for turning round to find where I'd disappeared to after a deer ran out in front of and was hit by the car in front of me... thankfully, as Tom says, my brakes work very well!

coxy likes this.
  7. SuzuKeith

SuzuKeith World Superbike +

Thankfully it was not you it hit. Not one of your better days hmmm

8. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Oh dear.

:coat:

9. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

have you sorted the video mate be good to watch as im sure that front wheel of yours kept pointing skywards :giggle:

10. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Just compiling, then upload and post, matey.

I did spend a fair amount of time trimming and adding effects with fast pacing for the slow areas etc. But then it didn't save and I couldn't be bothered to redo it all. I've got the original footage if anyone has a masochistic desire to edit it.

11. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Ta da! Twisties start around 4min.

coxy likes this.
  12. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

what a nice sunny day we managed to get :thumbsup: and the bends are good fun must do it again

coxy likes this.