1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Textile Gear Cleaning

Discussion in 'Clothing' started by RetryRider, Oct 29, 2011.

1. RetryRider

RetryRider Commuter 500 +

Anyone know of anywhere in the South-East where you can put your textiles in to be cleaned?

Did a quick search and closest I can find is somewhere in Coventry (http://www.scrubbersleathers.co.uk/)

Got the leathers done, but the textiles are a b****h to get dry in anything but summer sunshine.

2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

The Mrs does mine with a damp cloth!

3. RetryRider

RetryRider Commuter 500 +

Can we swap?

The women in my house are the problem. Your not washing that there, don't leave it hanging there, blah blah.

:srnder:I'd rather pay someone to wash it than have all the hassle.

4. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

My Mrs is the best. Just took her to Bruges for a coupla days, loadsa brownie points;)

5. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Mine get cleaned with an occasional ride in the rain

6. Spin

Spin Street Fighter +

Nikwax "techwash" in the washing machine... but DO run the machine with no soap first, just to make sure the ordinary detergent is flushed.

Stars and Stripes likes this.