1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Completed I dont like the new colours :-(

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by R1 Chickie, Jan 9, 2012.

?

Bring back the old format with the cute little motorbike icons?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

is it just me?

2. Les

Les British Superbike +

Can't get very excited about colours for bikes. You know me...no imagination. Anyway, nice to see you back.:)

3. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

I must glaze over when there are any changes...don't remember any cute motorbike icons! :giggle:

4. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

You sure its not a case that you just don`t like change/progress? ;)

You can always reset to the boring default colours. Scroll to the bottom of the screen & on the left click on the word "club" below the bottom breadcrumb. When the window pops up, select the default style.

I deliberately left it so users can choose which theme to use rather than force it on everyone.

5. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

I'm not kiddin! She flounces off for 3 weeks, then comes back and starts moanin:rolleyes: hope the new boyfriend is lokkin after her:love:

6. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

I can see I'm being asked to vote on something, but there doesn't seem to be a statement or a question for me to determine. Is this a vote, People?

7. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Yep

kitten_art likes this.
  8. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

wot Rob sed

kitten_art likes this.
  9. Roadwart

For some reason the text hasnt come out black. which it should have done so I`m looking into it.

Just for those that aren`t sure, the poll question is "Bring back the old format with the cute motorbike icons."

10. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Tks, Paul! Those of us wot wear glasses are eternally grateful. :geek::thumbsup:

kitten_art likes this.
  11. Les

Les British Superbike +

Completely misread this...thought T was on about real bike colours.:oops:

12. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

God it's like listening to my 83 year old partially deaf mother trying to have a conversation with the equally deaf 80 year old mother in law!

13. Finchy

Finchy Guest

I like the site as it is. However, maybe a scrolling background image of some topless beauties would be nice? I was thinking of perhaps Imogen Thomas / Megan Fox etc? Maybe even Anne Widdecombe or Mo Mowlem for Les & Megawatt (just to keep the oldies happy)? :)

14. Les

Les British Superbike +

Half past six.

kitten_art and Panel Man like this.
  15. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Thanks :) The other colours are too severe for me and the layout displays weirdly on my PC

16. Roadwart

The default layout is also a bit more compatible with mobile phones which is why users have a choice of which one they want to use. :thumbsup:

Stars and Stripes and Sporty1200 like this.
  17. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Thanks Paul, The old style works better on my laptop [​IMG]