1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Helmet Recomendation Anyone?

Discussion in 'Clothing' started by Jim, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

kitten_art and Skortchio like this.
  2. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I`d have thought you`d have gone for one of THESE Jim :giggle: :chide:

Jim likes this.
  3. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

4. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

I am far to ugly for such a pretty Helmet, imagine the shock for people when I took it off! Much more suited for Tanya (creep, creep)
    Tanya are you buying one in the near future? If you are I'd be interested to hear what you think! I shall be waiting for pay day (2 weeks) away and then may well get one, in which case I shall report back to you. Trouble is, when you buy a new lid it's a long term investment, at least 3 years (hopefully). I bought an AGV a long time ago because it looked good and ony wore it about 3 times before I realised it didn't fit properly then never wore it again. Admittedly inexperience and vanity were to blame as I wouldn't make that mistake again, as Scorchio says function over form first, but looks definately still come into it for me.

5. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

I agree with all that :) Yeah, the thing about the one I want is that you can adjust the air pockets to create perfect fit. I tried one on this weekend because I saw a ladies motorcycle shop in Paris and they had it and looked good and felt great. Even though I dont need a new lid, I am seriously tempted to buy it

6. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Humph! :lol2::tnx:

7. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

I own 1 Shoei & about 4 AGV - i Find The AGV fits me so Much better, i am a big fan of Arai but think now some are far overpriced at £600-£700 for a race rep ! but again just keep tring them all on - as Dawn had a Great Shark helmet taht She like and Ftted very good

8. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

I have 2 Sharks (S800 & Vision R)...I find them a much nicer fit overall.
    S800 - I find quieter than the Vision R, but the Vision R has in built Sun Visor also with a very slim Bluetooth system.
    S800 i think is about £130, and the Vision R is about £230 (Bluetooth not included).

Jim likes this.
  9. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

I said first, not only :p
    [​IMG]

Jim likes this.