1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Member map

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by nozdog, May 13, 2012.

1. nozdog

nozdog Moped

when I click on the members map link above, the page will load but the map is blank? Is this my computer or the web page I'm a new member and would like to add myself.

2. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

it might be yr computer...are the latest updates for yr browser installed ?

3. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Make sure windows is fully up to date as well as flash & java. If you are using Google Chrome, it should work. If you are using Internet Explorer, you may have to put 9it into compatibility mode if its not explorer 8.

4. nozdog

nozdog Moped

Ok thank you, I have only got windows XP pro on my computer. I have robbed the daughters lap top for now just to upload on to the map for now.

5. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I recommend Chrome most heartily over IE mainly as it keeps itself up to date automatically &, unlike IE, complies with industry standards for web pages. :)

6. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

chrome all the way !

Roadwart likes this.