1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Wielding

Discussion in 'Mechanical' started by niki, Jun 6, 2012.

1. niki

niki Off Roader +

I was wondering if anyone can or knows of someone who can wield as I'm looking at having the cat removed from the bike but between the cat and exhaust valve there is only two inch at most.iknow who to ask for link pipe but wielding I'm at a dead end

2. Finchy

Finchy Guest

You do mean 'welding', right? Asking a man to wield something could get you into all sorts of trouble :).

Ask Megawatt - he's the welding Guru here.

3. niki

niki Off Roader +

Lol yeah it was welding that's what happens when you use your mobile with predictive text to post on site

4. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

No it isn't! That is what happens when you spell something wrong! :p

GuzziRob and alexs like this.
  5. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Gimme a shout when I get back on June 11th?

6. niki

niki Off Roader +

I passed on your number mate so you should hear from John soon and I'll see how money is with me and ask about link pipe and welding.

7. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Here to help mate.