1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

kriega-us-combo-30

Discussion in 'Clothing' started by MaDProFF, Aug 29, 2012.

1. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Have heard lotsa good things about Kriega kit:)

3. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Demon tweeks have generally had good reviews from what i have heard too. Looks a good tailpack :thumbsup:

4. MaDProFF

It is the 20 and 10 joined together, so good if used separate. I ordered one today anyhow, I was after a tail pack as you all know, it stated out of stock, but email today, been shipped.

5. reeseyboy

reeseyboy Sport Tourer +

Used the US-20 and 2 US-10's when I had my CB1000R. They really are simplicity itself and worth their weight in gold. Easy to mount on the bike and totally waterproof. If you're clever you can easily get enough stuff in there for 10 or more days away.

6. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

I've got a Kriega and don't really rate it. It's contents is rather small. It actually isn't waterproof or water resistant. Lots of money for not much benefit.

I have also got a waterproof Vaude - A M A Z I N G ! ! ! ! ! Get that over a Kriega any day!

((Yeah finally a post I put something worthwhile into! LOL)

7. reeseyboy

reeseyboy Sport Tourer +

You must have a duff one then; mine were totally waterproof and they got tested I can assure you!!

8. MaDProFF

I suppose if you over fill it so you do not wrap the end around enough, water will get in. size is related to what version you have, I like it that a 30 comes with a 10 and 20, so 10 for day outs etc. 20 if you need to carry something a little bigger, and you can add to the system if you want to travel.

Gripes, I wish the 10 had the shoulder strap points as does the 20, it is not that cheap, unless you find a good deal. Mounting system is ok, but I would prefer it to be further back on the seat, (mounting will vary bike to bike). Mounting straps were black and not brown, (I like color coordination).