1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Bridgestone S20 Tyres.

Discussion in 'Mechanical' started by rbl10, Dec 22, 2013.

1. rbl10

rbl10 125 +

Reviews don't seem bad online, not the greatest mileage tyre but apparently stick like sh... to a blanket and handle pretty well apart from a slightly slower turn in.

Anyone had any experience with them?

2. paganuspaul

paganuspaul Off Roader +

My son's got them on his Hornet 250 and has no problems with them Seem to recall the last set didn't last well for such a light bike, but then I'm used to sports touring tyres. They rate them at DHR where he got them fitted.

3. rbl10

rbl10 125 +

Cheers Paul, they are rated for both track and road.

Not too worried about getting lower miles out of them tbh, they are rated well as progressive tyres and are apparently really good grip wise. I have always been a Bridgestone boy and used the 016's on my R1 and the 023's on my 14, was hoping some sport bikers had feedback.

4. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

I have a S20 on the front of the Blade.... love it!

rbl10 likes this.
  5. rbl10

rbl10 125 +

Cheers for the feedback Steve.

6. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

I now need a T30 on the back...or similar. Gonna have to sell my body soon! (NO comments please!! LOL)

rbl10 likes this.
  7. rbl10

rbl10 125 +