1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

What Made Me Smile today ...........................????

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Yoda, Jul 14, 2011.

1. lisa lou

lisa lou Race Rep +

Smiling from ear to ear having got my bike back from its MOT and being lowered. ( thank you so so much for sorting it and taking it @Stars and Stripes )
    Tax it tomorrow, then hopefully gain more strength back after my last chemo next week, and can’t wait to get back out there

SuzuKeith, lammyR6, phil read and 4 others like this.
  2. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

Let me know once you're ready to get out on the bike again. Maybe another 1066 meeting of the 500's? :)

lammyR6, phil read and lisa lou like this.
  3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

goo news time to replace therapy with bike therapy :)

4. phil read

phil read Custom cruiser +

Bike therapy I like that. I had my first proper post Covid ride out last week, it was bike therapy big smiles. Canterbury, Faversham, Ashford, Tenterden, Hawkhurst, Hastings, Rye, Folkestone, and home. Enjoyed it that much I didn't stop anywhere. :disco:

BlackHornet, lammyR6 and SuzuKeith like this.
  5. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Brilliant news Lisa! x

SuzuKeith likes this.