1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

If World War 1 Was A Bar Fight

Discussion in 'Funny page' started by Roadwart, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

funny-World-War-one-joke-fight.jpg funny-World-War-one-joke-fight-sailor.jpg funny-World-War-one-joke-fight-Germany.jpg
    funny-World-War-one-joke-fight-Serbia.jpg

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
    _Yappa_ likes this.
  2. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Time really doesn't change things or people, does it? I don't actually think there will be a fight, but I do believe the Americans, the Europeans and we ourselves have handled it all very badly. Did we honestly believe the Russians have somehow changed?

3. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Whoops, Original post now edited to show the 2 parts that didn`t upload correctly

Panel Man likes this.
  4. ninjabob

ninjabob Street Fighter +

No offence - but unfortunately there was nothing funny about WW1.

From Wikipedia:

"The total number of deaths includes about 10 million military personnel and about 7 million civilians. The Entente Powers (also known as the Allies) lost about 6 million soldiers while the Central Powers lost about 4 million. At least 2 million died from diseases and 6 million went missing, presumed dead."

I'm afraid it is just something you cannot joke about. Take a trip on the bike to The Somme or Belgium. Take in Passchendale (Ypres) and visit Tyne Cot Cemetery or the Menin Gate and the scale of the slaughter will overwhelm you.

100 year anniversary or the start of WW1 in 2014 - Lest we forget.

Sporty1200 and lost like this.