1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Last Night. ....

Discussion in 'Funny page' started by Scrubz, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Scrubz

Scrubz Twist N Go

Last night I ate 15 yoghurts.....I was totally Mullered!!!!

My dad got the sack from the highways maintenance department. ..they said he'd stolen equipment! ....I didn't believe it but when I looked in his room...... all the signs were there!!

I walked into the pub and asked the barman for a packet of helicopter flavour crisps.....he said "I'm sorry we only have plain"!

I got home today to find a note from the wife on the fridge. ..it read 'it's not working,I can't take anymore'....I opened the door, the light came on, the beer was cold....what's she on about??!

Beelady, megawatt, Roadwart and 2 others like this.
  2. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Now I know where my little black joke book went ;)

3. Scrubz

Scrubz Twist N Go

Hahaha. ..not guilty mi'lud....a mate of mine regularly sends me a CGF (crap joke Friday) email and I thought. ....well why should I be the only one to suffer!! :rofl:

Roadwart likes this.
  4. Scrubz

Scrubz Twist N Go

Or even CJF... seems that turning 49 has affected my spolling...errr spelling!!!:(

Roadwart, megawatt and BlackHornet like this.
  5. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I just blame the auto carrot on my phone mate ;)

Scrubz likes this.