1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Carb Balancer Anyone?

Discussion in 'Mechanical' started by Wazza, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Wazza

Wazza ZX14R +

Does anyone own a carburettor balancing gauge kit I could borrow?
    Bike's running sick as a dog and I can't afford to buy a set of my own :(
    If not I'll either home-make some or take the off and adjust by eye!
    Thanks in advance!

2. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

I have one but its on loan to my father in law at moment... mega/alan should have at least one I would of thought

3. Wazza

Wazza ZX14R +

lol Mega has everything :cash:! But he's 50 miles from me. I've just taken them off and adjusted them by eye, it's much better than it was, just needs that final very fine tuning to make it perfect .. but then it has done 76,000 miles, can't expect it to be too smooth! Thanks Deano

4. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

I have two sets you can use, at my place.

5. Wazza

Wazza ZX14R +

Thanks for the offer MW, I was going to give you a shout but decided to just buy a new bike haha my mrs and I splashed out on a gsx1250fa - no carbs, no balancing lol

lammyR6 and megawatt like this.
  6. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

nice choice i have looked at one a few times but i don't think i have the space :thumbsdown: or money at present as it's about to be an expensive couple of months :cash::cash::cash: