1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Suicide

Discussion in 'Funny page' started by Stars and Stripes, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Back on January 9th, a group of HELLS ANGELS, South Carolina bikers were riding east on 378 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Pee Dee River Bridge. So they stopped.
    George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,
    "Hey Baby . . . whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"
    She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"
    While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked . . . "Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe . . .
    why don't you give ol' George here your best last kiss?"
    So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that . . .
    and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.
    After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had! That's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"
    "My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."
    It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

lammyR6, lisa lou, RedRock and 6 others like this.
  2. lisa lou

lisa lou Race Rep +

:hah:Every time I see that I laugh