1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Decent Mechanic Found !

Discussion in 'Mechanical' started by Miky_G, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

I'm sure you've all met him already but Alan (Megawatt) has done me and my bike a world of good today. I took my bike down to him for a full service, new chain and sprockets, new brake fluids etc, etc. Not only did he charge a lot less than a garage but actually talked me through what he was doing and keeping me involved so I could learn a bit as well. He also spotted that I'd been sent the wrong front sprocket for my bike which had we taken the chain off and then realised it would've been a disaster! He gives you tea but you have to buy him lunch in return so it's not all roses ha ! But seriously if you need work done to your bike then Alan is your man. Cheers for today mate.

PS, he's much better than me at reversing a trailer!!!

Russell, lisa lou, NAPA121 and 5 others like this.
  2. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

Yep +1 for Megawatt Machanic Ltd.

He did a 24000 mile service on my FZ1 changing shims etc and boy was it an educational experience.

If you want to learn something and/or have your bike done properly then Al is your man....

lisa lou likes this.