1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

50cc - 250 Beginners Machines

Discussion in 'Beginners Bikes' started by Sporty1200, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Classic FS1E.jpg

This was my 1976 - 77 pride n joy.... You can just see the squaring of the footpeg this side..Custom seat, custom bars, custom paint on pedal guard, rack, extra GB stickers + L plates, baffles (what baffles :whistle:).. No visor though?? Stunning... Ive always said ive never owned a bike with drop bars.. :eek: Looks like i forgot about this one..
    :hah:

LATE and JimG like this.
  2. Davetona

Davetona Sport Tourer +

Those were the days Kev. That rack probably cost you a couple of mph off your top speed!

Sporty1200 likes this.
  3. LATE

LATE Street Fighter +

lovely bikes :thumbsup: my intro into biking as well ;)

Sporty1200 likes this.
  4. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

My first set of wheels was a P reg FS1E-DX.

5. ro06k5

ro06k5 Sport Tourer +

This was my intro to biking....

[​IMG]

I was on the back, my cousin whacked the throttle open (on a Honda C70???) and I fell off the back

6. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

My first biking experience holding the bars, was on Honda C90 ......OFF ROAD!! Me and a couple of mates had one and used to go out to Shorne Fort on the banks of the Thames and thrash it around (bit of a euphemism) it was great fun!
    As for that Fizzy, Sporty bet you wish you still had it! Have you seen how much they go for nowadays!!

7. Kevin Taylor

Kevin Taylor Off Roader +

I am still trying to locate the picture of me and my 1976 FSie DX from the summer of '77 on holiday.

8. Les

Les British Superbike +

Bit boring without pics...my first was a 175Li then Husqv 250, KE175, T140V, XL500, 1200 Bandit, XR600r,ZX9r, KTM 940, SV 650, ZX6r & now SD990 & 450EXC. Even kept a list of all cars & can't believe what I've spent over the years:eek: but twas good fun.