1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

2. Please remember that when you have sold an item to contact a moderator to change the title prefix to SOLD.

This makes it easier for users to see whats still available.

For Sale ZX9R E1 For Sale

Discussion in 'Bike Related Items.' started by Finchy, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Finchy

Finchy Guest

I've read that Harley D are still servicing them and supplying parts. I'm just concerned that it might be a little too 'utilitarian' for me. Gotta have a bike with a bit of hustle :).

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

they have plenty of hustle :D main for chasing down sports bike and not something you see evryday like a triple

3. Finchy

Finchy Guest

[​IMG]
    OR
    [​IMG]
    OR
    [​IMG]
    OR
    [​IMG]
    ??????

4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

if its the tuoro you have to ditch the standard can :thumbsdown: not a fan of the plastic crap stuck on the buell either thou,

just buy all 3 :D trying to decide is giving me a headache :hah:

5. Finchy

Finchy Guest

As if I'd ever keep a standard exhaust on a bike!! Essentially, the KTM & the Buell are good for 'hacking' through traffic & twisties but not ideal of motorways, whilst the Tuono is a mix of both. Obviously the ZX10R does what it's built for and will likely give me a numb arse in reply.

6. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Going on looks alone, 1 and 4 catch my eye. The buell and KTM have the tidiest cans imo..

7. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Buell :eek: noo don't do it...my boss owns one of those tractors!! :D

8. Finchy

Finchy Guest

9. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

No Do it great great fun - Loved mine !!

10. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Finchy likes this.