1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

2. Please remember that when you have sold an item to contact a moderator to change the title prefix to SOLD.

This makes it easier for users to see whats still available.

For Sale VN light bar with indicators

Discussion in 'Bike Related Items.' started by kitten_art, Jul 20, 2012.

1. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Jack Daniels if you don't mind!!! :eek:

2. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

T.C..........buy the VN then you can start modifying immediately. I have a virtually new light bar.....it has indicators too!
    Also, I have luggage support racks, mirrors, pipes and various other things......just saying! ;)

3. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Sounds like a plan. Don'd spend all the money on JD:(

4. TOP CAT

TOP CAT Keep em glued for officer dibble........ +

Hi there, thanks for the review on the bikes well appreciated, as for the light bar do you know if it will the VN800 as I know someone looking for one. If not I will be buying a VN900 custom very soon and I will buy it off you. Where do you live? Town only please!!

5. TOP CAT

Def interested in pipes and goodies, will keep in touch as just waiting for money from solicitor which should be here in two weeks max! Hopefully you will have the bits still and I can get the goodies from you lock stock! cheers

6. TOP CAT

Sorry, just seen Eastbourne! clever what you see when you look! I blame that i'm new to this site and i'm sticking to it, will be doing business soon hopefully....

7. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

I have no idea if the light bar will fit the 800....all I know is, it came off the 2009 VN900 custom in the showroom.
    Holler when you want to talk money

8. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

If it doesn't fit , I can make you one.

9. TOP CAT

Cheers, will see if it fits by calling a few people and if not will take up offer to have one made by megawatt, thanks people, nice to know there are guys out there willing to help. Soon as money comes i will definitely talk to you kitten!!;):thumbsup: