1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

2. Please remember that when you have sold an item to contact a moderator to change the title prefix to SOLD.

This makes it easier for users to see whats still available.

For Sale Garage And House Contents

Discussion in 'Bike Related Items.' started by megawatt, Feb 25, 2015.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

I'm selling up and living in Australia and New Zealand for a while. Everything has to go. House and garage contents, including aluminium scaffolding and boards, Clarke bandsaw, Harley type hydraulic bike lift, loads of galvanised steel bolts and nuts, small amount of heavy gauge mild steel tubing, Suntune strobe light, Two SDS drills and bits, empty propane bottle for making a stove, loads of tools in a Halfords drawer unit. House contents include numerous pine storage units, LG TV, brand new Bosch washing machine with 3 year warranty. Also several bikes for sale: CBR600F2, VFR400NC30, RRW Fireblade plus two engines, VN750, rusty and in pieces, ER5 Kawasaki. No sensible offer refused. Location is Northiam, near Hastings, East Sussex.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    deano81 likes this.
  2. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Don't suppose you have a 2 bike trailer hanging around?

3. megawatt

I have a heavy dirt bike trailer that can be modified?

4. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

Good luck with your move and everything Alan:thumbsup:

5. megawatt

Thanks Matt, you too mate.

6. Eagle

Eagle Custom cruiser +

A spare key for the cbr600f2 can be put in the post to make that complete (I knew I was ment to tell you something:red: :whistle:) .
    Good luck with the move, I have always fancied New Zealand, but as of yet never even made it for a holiday.

7. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

id be interested in what mechanic type tools you have Alan, if we could negotiate a price and all that, when are you looking to get rid? i need all the tools and bits and bobs i can get to help with my whole mobile mechanic bussiness

8. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Could you take a picture so I can get an idea of how much modification it would take please, what is the Max weight it can carry?

9. megawatt

Thanks Eagle. I'll message my address for the key.
    Russel, I need to lift off the plywood flatbed and cradle to take pics. Will try to do it this weekend. No idea of capacity , but it has carried two 1200 Bandits before I bought it. Spare wheel also included.

10. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

I'll be sorry to see you go mate but I can't blame you.

I'd do the same thing if the opportunity was there.

11. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

As Miky said, if I was in your position, I would do the same thing mate.

12. megawatt

Thanks guys , that means a lot. They probably won't let me stay , so I may do an Arnold , or marry a Maori !!!

13. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I would also do the same. Sadly my permanent visa application has been sat in the holding pile for 7 years now :-(. I'll just have to make do with holiday visits :)

megawatt likes this.